Tree stand

I like one like this. It don't have a arm rest but you can put water in there and your tree will last longer.

9841treestand.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey Uncle sage!

You're not making many Friends with the STICKFLIPPERS!:D

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

What? No sense of humor? Is it or is it not a tree stand?

Only kind i know or ever used. Laughs are getting fewer and fewer these days, i take mine where i find them and my sound advice is that others should too. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-16 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]LMAO Eel! Thanks, i'll stand down. lol :)

Maverick, sorry bud, again i only meant jest, no harm to your thread here. Some guys here might know and share plenty about hunting from tree stands but i cut my teeth in big open canyon country and never found the need or want for one. Now i live in big timbered up country that is thicker than the hair on a catahoula hounds back neck. The guys that consistently do good in this country sit on trails either from a ground blind or tree stand. Serious hunters that are in the game to put meat on the table here, they sit and do way better than the cover lots of ground guys like me.

Unfortunately, i can't sit a trail more than a hour or two, unless i got a particular buck patterned, and i got to get up and see what's over the ridge. I've always been that way and the method i've learned, loved, and been very successful to hunt, spot and stalk, has most always meant more to me than just getting the meat.

Good luck!! :)

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-16 AT 11:25PM (MST)[p]Maverick, yeah, the "Campfire Forum" goes that way sometimes, it can be a yuk-yuk kinda place. Your question may have gotten a more helpful responses in a Whitetail Forum or one based farther back East. Here, it's kinda like asking people from the Yukon their advice on different qualities of beach towels. ;-)

Still, don't go away mad or give up hope, there's bound to be somebody here that will offer some sound advice.

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

maverick351, thanks for being a good sport.

Try posting in the Archery Forum too.

By the way, a 351 Cleveland in a Ford Maverick would be awesome. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom