Tucker says it..

I don't "feel" like Tucker is lying to his listeners. I know it.

You just gotta read Tucker's private emails and texts to know what he and FNC really think. They were discovered via subpoena during the Dominion lawsuit...

mvn5e6abvlna1.png

curtschilling-tuckertweet.png

Tell me what in that speech was wrong?
Nothing wrong with Tucker's speech. Truth over lies.

Yes Joe Biden is a senile old man. Why will the media not aknowledge it?

The best thing that happened during the 2016 election was Wikileaks. Truth telling emails that were released. Proof that backroom Democrat Party deals determined the presidential nominee. Not the voters.

The biggest perpatrators of voter suppression is the DNC They cheated on Hillary's behalf. Cheating in primary debates for Hillary over Bernie. The Democrat party choosesthe party over their voters.

After what we learned in 2016. Then in 2022 with the Twitter files release. With what the Deep State did to suppress information to the voters. Any critical thinking person would know that commiting election fraud, stealing the election is right in the DNC's wheelhouse.

Cheat, Lie & Steal.
STOLEN elections have consequences.
🤡 Bidenomics being just one result.🤡

Last edited:
The media know exactly what President Biden is and is not. They like how he is. They absolutely want him back. They are all on the same tribe/team/ideology/hopes/dreams. They in lock step with each other. They all speak identical talking points, every day on every second of air time.

This behind the curtain Presidency is a perfect way to Governor, under the present conditions.

The Democrats no longer elect their leaders, they appoint them. The outliers are shills or fools. Just like Carlson said. Carlson’s isn’t tell any secrets, simply go back and read the national news reports for the last 20 years. They the DNC said, “she was promised, it would be her turn next.” Believe them for Heaven’s sake! They tell you exactly what they are doing.

All anyone has to have is eyes to see and ears to hear.

I seldom listened to Tucker when he was on Fox and I don't think he was ever a Trump supporter.

After listening to Tucker's great speech here I understand why he got fired. He's a danger to all mainstream media, including Fox. None of them are interested in the truth.

I wouldn't worry about Biden losing the 2024 election. That's a pipe dream.

I don't "feel" like Tucker is lying to his listeners. I know it.

You just gotta read Tucker's private emails and texts to know what he and FNC really think. They were discovered via subpoena during the Dominion lawsuit...

View attachment 127086
View attachment 127088

Just for clarity, before I spend 30 sec on Google.

We (I mean left of center) are pro Tucker or Anti?

It's hard to know these days, the left went pro Cheney, pro Bill Barr, pro Michael Cohen, so the usual lines in the sand get blurred.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom