Turbo Nocks

W

willyqbc

Just ordered a dozen to give them a try. anyone else try these turbo nocks? If so, how did you like them. Would appreciate any comments on them...good or bad!

Thanks,
Chris

I shot them for a year. They fly very well with a drop away rest. It usually takes a little higher nock height to make them fly perfectly vs. vanes.

I ended up wrecking them all due to hitting them together all the time. Most of these shots were at 30 - 60 yards sighting in. They fly very well and my groups were excellent. The only problem is they break each other if you are grouping that tight. Regular vanes just get tears in them from this.

This year I was too lazy to set up my bow for the carbons and the turbos. I just put broad heads on my 2312 aluminum / feathers target arrows and they hit in the exact same place all the way out to 75 yards. They made bullet holes in paper so I din't feel like messing with it.

Nothing wrong with them what-so-ever, just a lazy bowhunter here. Needless to say after my first trip in the rain I had to order new arrows and they came with vanes, LOL :)

Cheers,
Pete

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom