Turkey forum

Not a bad idea! I spend a lot of time in the Spring chasing longbeards!!! This is my best Eastern---30" wide, 20" high, 10 1/2" beard and 1 1/2" spurs. I need to go to Florida and get an Osceola to complete my slam.

2901023.jpg

NOT UNTIL WE GET AN AFRICAN FORUM FIRST, IF WE GET A TURKEY FORM THEN WE WILL GET A RABBIT FORUM NEXT. IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FOR THE OLE TURKEY FORUM IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..............YD.

TGUN........DONT BUY INTO IT......I AM A OLD GUY & LIKE BIG PRINT......EASIER TO TYPE AS WELL. NOBODY IS YELLING......GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TURKEY FORUM.............................YD.

>
> TGUN........DONT BUY INTO IT......I
>AM A OLD GUY &
>LIKE BIG PRINT......EASIER TO TYPE
>AS WELL. NOBODY IS
>YELLING......GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TURKEY
>FORUM.............................YD.

Bifocals for cripes sake. Good thing we can't change our font size.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

A lot more people around here getting into turkey hunting than making yearly trips to Africa :) Wish it was the other way around though!

You turkeys want your own forum...? There are turkey hunting websites in abundance. Go there.

Next thing, what.....a Tupperware Party Forum?

I really don't care one way or the other.

Soon we will have to start the "New Monster Muleys'" website!

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Heck ya. A turkey forum would be great. I have lots of pics and stories to share from over the years. That is the one animal that I hunt most out of the whole year. And the hardest! Lots of people on MM forum go hunting for turkeys.

I would use it.

I would use it. I got lots of kill pics of easterns. Even got the oppurtunity to learn the language. Im hooked on these birds. It reminds me of my one true love, bow hunting elk.

I hunt turkeys as well, but I don't think a forum dedicated to them is needed..

P4271048.jpg

P4171040.jpg

Turkey hunting is fast becoming popular out here in the West. I welcome a forum dedicated to all things relating to this noble American bird.

Eldorado

I've been an avid turkey hunter for over 30 years. I am personally fine with posting anything I have to say about turkey hunting in the General Hunting forum. I love the idea of an Africa forum, but question the need for a turkey forum. That's my opinion.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom