Turkey hunting land voucher

Muleman1

Very Active Member
Does anyone know of any land vouchers for turkeys I’m trying to get my son a bird and we’ve struck out the last 2 years and so far this year thanks in advance

It doesn’t work like that...

go buy some OTC tags and start knocking on doors if private land is what you are wanting to hunt. Sounds like you need to put in some time prior to the season and find some birds. They aren’t hard to find and they aren’t hard to hunt if you’ve found some before the hunt starts. They are very vocal in the morning. It just takes a little effort and time. That’s it.

Private land doesn’t always make the hunting better.

go buy some OTC tags and start knocking on doors if private land is what you are wanting to hunt. Sounds like you need to put in some time prior to the season and find some birds. They aren’t hard to find and they aren’t hard to hunt if you’ve found some before the hunt starts. They are very vocal in the morning. It just takes a little effort and time. That’s it.

DEBBIE DOWNER ?!!

Ummmmm we’ve done that and have put in the time you have no idea Bud! And if you pay attention to what I wrote he does have a OTC tag we’ve been out many times already this year. Love the tough guy keyboard warrior act by the way !!!

Last edited:
Ummmmm we’ve done that and have put in the time you have no idea Bud! And if you pay attention to what I wrote he does have a OTC tag we’ve been out many times already this year. Love the tough guy keyboard warrior act by the way !!!
Show me where in your original post that you state you already have OTC tags! a little reading comprehension goes a long ways!

if you had scouted, you wouldn’t need private land “vouchers”.

You can’t have two turkey tags during the spring hunt. Are you instead asking if we know of anyone willing to let you hunt their private ground for a trespass fee?

“and so far this year”
That does not say you have OTC tags. And you asking for private land “vouchers” is something entirely different that doesn’t even exist in utah for turkeys. You effed up your first post/question. Unknot those panties, strap on some boots and take an early morning walk through the woods with your kid. It’s amazing the stuff you’ll hear, see and experience before 9 am, on public land with nothing more than some OTC tag fees, a little gas and some snacks.

besides, sometimes it’s these lessons that help kids understand that hunting isn’t always a guaranteed kill and there’s more than one way to have a successful hunt without ever cutting a tag or firing a shot.

That does not say you have OTC tags. And you asking for private land “vouchers” is something entirely different that doesn’t even exist in utah for turkeys. You effed up your first post/question. Unknot those panties, strap on some boots and take an early morning walk through the woods with your kid. It’s amazing the stuff you’ll hear, see and experience before 9 am, on public land with nothing more than some OTC tag fees, a little gas and some snacks.

besides, sometimes it’s these lessons that help kids understand that hunting isn’t always a guaranteed kill and there’s more than one way to have a successful hunt without ever cutting a tag or firing a shot.
No sh!t wow I never would of guessed you have no clue!!! I’ve been hunting for over 35 years I know how it’s done but when you have a youth hunter who’s hunted turkeys for 2 years and had no success and no youth tags drawn as a father I’m doing my best to keep him interested in hunting and I’ll admit we haven’t hunted turkeys much ( 5 years ) you can move on from this thread and go try the tough guy know it all act with some one else now !!

Turkey's are really easy when it finally happens, and super tough until then. Keep at it. I have had the "call them in to a decoy while sitting in a blind" happen twice. It was awesome. The majority of our turkeys have been - see a bird - run at it - shoot. Tough for a new young hunter to do that safely. This year there are few to no birds where I have found them in the past so I have no hlep to offer. Good luck and post success if you find it.

No sh!t wow I never would of guessed you have no clue!!! I’ve been hunting for over 35 years I know how it’s done but when you have a youth hunter who’s hunted turkeys for 2 years and had no success and no youth tags drawn as a father I’m doing my best to keep him interested in hunting and I’ll admit we haven’t hunted turkeys much ( 5 years ) you can move on from this thread and go try the tough guy know it all act with some one else now !!
Apparently you don’t know how it’s done or we wouldn’t be having this conversation

You can buy fall tags that run from September-February I believe. You are allowed to purchase up to 3 tags. I’d think you could get ur kid a bird during that time. If you haven’t already.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom