Turkey Tag question - how long to mail?

DoeNob

Got a hunt May 4-6. Would like to wait on the draws to come out before I go buy turkey licenses for everyone.

How long is the lead time from when you order it till when it shows up at your door? We are flying and the G&F offices will not be open the hours we are traveling so stopping in is not an option if worst case they dont' come in the mail in time.

Thanks!

Regs say 14 days. I bought my license online then went to my local walmart who is a vendor and paid $1 for them to give me the tags instead of waiting for them in the mail

You can buy it at any vendor for $1 vendor fee. I wasn?t too sure on long it will take so i went to cabales and bought mine. $1 extra is better than waiting for the snail mail.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom