Twitter takeover

definitely a step in the right direction of ending censorship. i have never been , nor never will be on twitter but the fact of the matter is its now the public square and carries huge influence. ALL speech should be protected. the only reason i can say what i want is because someone else can say what i may detest. it needs to stay that way

definitely a step in the right direction of ending censorship. i have never been , nor never will be on twitter but the fact of the matter is its now the public square and carries huge influence. ALL speech should be protected. the only reason i can say what i want is because someone else can say what i may detest. it needs to stay that way
I totally agree! Sadly the Libs don't see it this way.

Why are grown people on Twitter?

Aren't their restroom walls where they live?
Like it or not Twitter is where the main stream media gets their talking points and sets their narratives. Hence the MSM is screaming like mashed cats because Twitter is also where zero opposing views to the narratives have been allowed. Their total control of the narrative just lost bigly.

__306f81d7a3f627f789d9d848006409ca_width-300.jpeg

I sure hope all the sudden Elon Musk fanboys don't have to eat crow.

Trading one billionaire oligarch for another, seems more like a big shlong contest than founding father stuff.

Like it or not Twitter is where the main stream media gets their talking points and sets their narratives. Hence the MSM is screaming like mashed cats because Twitter is also where zero opposing views to the narratives have been allowed. Their total control of the narrative just lost bigly.

Tik tok is way more popular with way more users. They will just move

I sure hope all the sudden Elon Musk fanboys don't have to eat crow.

Trading one billionaire oligarch for another, seems more like a big shlong contest than founding father stuff.
i have no delusions about him being a conservative and going to battle against the left. but im not a conservative either, im a libertarian and i believe he is as well. we need more of that and less polarization. i believe that what he will bring

i have no delusions about him being a conservative and going to battle against the left. but im not a conservative either, im a libertarian and i believe he is as well. we need more of that and less polarization. i believe that what he will bring

That's why I like reading your crap. A non team jersey guy.

We should have a meeting. Me, you. Me, you.

I think it's funny, so I support it. Anytime anyone invades a safe space and causes meltdowns, I'm for.

I just don't think outside of Hollywood, and the media, many folks use Twitter.

And as ratings are showing, no one much cares about the media or Hollywood now.

The kids, are on snap and Tik Tok.

140 characters(or 120? Idk) is too much for them

Policy is being set based on twitter garbage. Musk was previously viewed as the guy that was going to save the planet & now he's a threat to democracy. Must be doing something right. 77 million U.S. users. Kids don't give a crap about politics hence they are staring at their screens on even dumber brainless sites.

I hope Brandon don't screw with Elon Musks plans to make it a fair platform again, I am afraid he will will with his crooked adm. of left wing nuts !!

That's why I like reading your crap. A non team jersey guy.

We should have a meeting. Me, you. Me, you.

I think it's funny, so I support it. Anytime anyone invades a safe space and causes meltdowns, I'm for.

I just don't think outside of Hollywood, and the media, many folks use Twitter.

And as ratings are showing, no one much cares about the media or Hollywood now.

The kids, are on snap and Tik Tok.

140 characters(or 120? Idk) is too much for them
ill come down to the basin. but im having more then two beers on the table at a time

Not allowed in the basin. Back on the day, great........grandpa chose the 2nd wife and headed east. The rest of the wives were banished to the west of the MTN.?. Might have 3eyed cousins over there.

Funny.

Went to brunch yesterday. Ordered another beer, waitress was moving fast, so I pounded the first so she could leave the second. Kinda funny how you adapt to the rules without being told ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom