UDWR

Wow- I'm impressed. Lowering fees. Very impressive. I like the logic and overall concept. Great job UDWR. (Thinking to myself... I don't say that often!)

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

IN THIS DAY & AGE I DON'T KNOW IF A 17.00 FEE WILL KEEP JOE BLOW FROM PUTTING ALL THE RELATES & FRIENDS IN FOR L.E. PERMITS OR NOT???

THEY'RE ARE VALUABLE PERMITS!!!

SOME GETTING AS HIGH AS 155,000.00 WORTH OF ATTENTION!!!

NO DOUBT,THE DWR WILL HAVE TO GENERATE MORE $$$ AS TIME GOES ON!!!

I'M MORE PISSED ABOUT ABOUT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT JACKING GASOLINE TO 3.29 A GALLON TO HELP PAY FOR THE WAR,DAMN THEM SIGHT SEEING TRIPS ARE EXPENSIVE!!!

BY THE WAY,HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THIS DRASTIC DROP IN GAS PRICES THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT???

I SURE AS HELL HAVEN'T!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH THE TRUE MEANING OF PISSCUTTER:SUB TROPHY QUALITY OF THE SPECIES,IF YOU USE THE WORD PISSCUTTER YOU'D BETTER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS OR EVERY M.M. MEMBER & EVERY PERSON ON THE WWW WILL BE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT YOU,ALL YOU DOE-SHOOTERS CAN KISS MY TAIL ALSO,YOU MUST BE A GREAT WHITE HUNTER WHEN YOU BRAGG YOU SHOOT DOES,HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KILL 2 OR 3 DEER WITH ONE SHOT,FRICKEN FAWN KILLERS,THAT AIN'T A HUNT THATS A SHOOT!!!

I can live with it, I will be saving monay all around by the looks of it.

Nate

44feca7261186a7a.jpg

Most of it looks prety good to me too. The only thing I don't like the look of is that extra $5 to apply. It wouldn't be that bad if it was a one time deal but by the time I put in for the sportsman, bear, turkey, limited entry, once in a life, and swan hunts(did I forget any?) at ten bucks a pop that's $60 just to apply. I am glad to see them finaly dropping the cost of a few tags though. Maybe that will help pay that application fee.

This Nonresident doesn't see a problem with it. ;-)

Thats what I thought Colorado should have done last year instead of the Habitat Stamp. Make folks buy a Hunting License. It would have raise a lot more money for the DOW.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom