Ugly?

REDDOG

Long Time Member
What do you think? If most of you say its ugly, I'll know I have a keeper! I tend to like things that the masses dont.

stephenguns002.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-12 AT 03:16PM (MST)[p]I'm gonna say I like it just to pizz ya off, LOL! It's actually not my style as I'm more into the wood stock thingy, but that's really a pretty cool setup!

A lot of the swirly pics I've saw I haven't like, but that color combo looks good. I'm feeling kind of nice today, so if the masses end up liking it I'll let you send it my way if it bothers you too much :) I have a Remington that would enjoy the look.

Nice looking rifle.

How do you aim the thing? Did you get a deal being it has no sights?

Nice!!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Looks good man and like the choice of caliber. What bullets you plan on loading? Just curious about the bipod legs? Painted?

Right now I like the 162 Amax the best..For stouter critters I'll use a 145 or 168LRX, both are shooting great. I tried 168 bergers, but they didnt give me accuracy at a velocity I was happy with.

The bipod has "ATV" camo tape on the legs.

I wanted it to be in the 7.5-8 lb range ready to hunt..Looking like it will be in the 8 lb range, which is fine, I shoot a heavier gun MUCH better than a lightweight..especially in a magnum cart.

Yes a bipod..I dont leave home without it!

I'm just joshin ya....looks good. Was gonna do a swirly for a 22-250 build I got goin but ended up going with a walnut stick.

Well REDDOG!

There Ain't Never been an UGLY Silver 700!:D

At least not until I see it next time Topped with an Obama Scope!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom