Unit 10 New Mexico

D

dekkers

So... My job transfered me to Gallup and it looks like i will be here for a few months. I see the archery season starts on 1st of september. In the regs it says they have over the counter deer tags but its not real clear if its by unit or if theres a quota. Can somebody tell me if its possible to get a tag o.t.c. and would area 10 be a descent place to start looking?

"Sometime people say things that simply amaze me"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-08 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]I am not sure where you read about OTC. All big game tags are thru the draw. They are supposed to have a fire sale pretty soon but I am not sure you would be able to get a unit 10 tag as that unit is pretty popular.

Thanks for input. Just talked to Game and Fish. You can buy a tag OTC but it is for private land only and you have to have written permission from the land owner.

"Sometime people say things that simply amaze me"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom