Unit 13 - how hard?

parecido

Hey guys I have a unit 13 elk archery...I have some places in mind to go, but this is the first time hunting the unit.

I have been out scouting and google earthing.

My question is how hard does that unit get hunted? Are more people staying closer towards Magdalena and the bear mountains? Do most go out to Datil? Or even North closer to grants?

Been hunting that unit for a few years. Herds closer to grants are scattered and hard. Better to the southern part of the unit.

I have no answer to the question - but if you haven't, stop and see this mount in person at the store in Datil. It's even more impressive in real life.

73963_484856297717_8094061_n.jpg

That's pretty incredible! I've seen it once before, along with the giant snake skin they have hanging up there. Things grow pretty big in that piece of the world

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom