Unit 13

Rocketeer

First, Congrats to all who drew and good luch this fall.

I was wondering if anyone would like to share any information on Unit 13. My 13 year old daughter and I drew late season elk muzzleloader tags (21 - 25 November). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning a trip out that way later this summer for a little scouting and looking around and would like to have a couple of places to start the search.

Thanks in advance

Thought I would try to bump this up closer to the top hoping to get some help. Anyone with knowledge about Unit 13. Not your secret drainage or spot but just an area to begin looking. I'm planning a trip out later this summer to do some looking so anything that can be provided is appreciated.

Thanks,
Roger

Rocketeer , I have a muzzy elk tag in 13 for Oct. 24-28 . I can let you know how my scouting , and hunting trip goes .

>Rocketeer , I have a muzzy
>elk tag in 13 for
>Oct. 24-28 . I can
>let you know how my
>scouting , and hunting trip
>goes .

Me to

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom