unit 15 help

mailman

Hey Guys. I'm lookin for a little help for unit 15. I usually hunt the northern units but ended up with a muzzle loader tag for October which I'm truly blessed with. I'm heading out tomorrow for a scouting trip towards the southern boundaries. Any help is appreciated such as roads to avoid, where to camp (rv), and any good places to my boots to work. All help is appreciated. Thx

I have a great suggestion. Please Stay out of other hunters way this weekend people always fail to realize over labor day that there is an ongoing hunt and scouters driver every inch of road blow calls from there trucks and ruin several peoples hunt every year due to lack of common courtesy . Not trying to sound like an ass but this has happened to me before too and its pretty shitty feeling having some dip stomping the woods and ruin your stalk while he is scouting knowing dam well here is a hunt.

On a side note check out an area called sand flats

I'm totally aware of the hunt going on and I'm not a road hunter like I said I put my boots to work. If anything I might stir something up for the bow hunters. Besides I've also been on the other side. Thanks for the help. Will check it out

BY stir up- You mean possibly ruin and or scare elk that others might be possibly hunting? You had all summer to scout and you come here looking for help then clearly state you don't give two shits about other bow-hunters at this moment and you expect help?

You should have planned to scout before hunters were in the woods man so you didn't have to be a jackass and go "Doing boot work" while people are hunting, its rude and quiet frankly shows your lack of care for others by your own admission

Well Bobby as circumstances have it.you don't no ##### about other people but to speculate .it's the only chance I've had due to my wife being ran over by a drunk driver on Montgomery Blvd driving his truck with a blood level of .23 breaking almost every bone in her body. Google krqe teacher hit by drunk driver and saves police officer. Spending weekend and days off with her and doctors. That being said, I was just looking for a little help. So next time before bashing someone ,simply ask a question why.

to be fair i wasn't bashing you my man . My statements were a mere probe as to why you hadn't been out scouting .

Thx I appreciate you not bashing me and I apologize for laying it all out there ,I am just a fellow hunter exploring new country.

Do worry about it mailman everybody and there grandma is going to be out this weekend it's labor day everybody down my street is gone this weekend to different areas and they ain't hunting.

You were right Jarhead. It was packed down there this weekend. Roads packed full of road warriors. I cant believe how anything survives out there. Sure is beautiful though.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom