Unit 16 type 2

UtahMountainMan

Hey fellas - I decided to put my points towards this tag and was lucky enough to draw it.

I know that private land is a big issue here. Im HOPING to spend a ton of time hunting there in Sep with my bow and my 2 oldest boys (10 and 7).

Anyone here have experience on this unit? Would love to chat with you, pm me if you would be so kind.

Im going to be taking a few solid scouting trips out there this summer. Im all ears for places to start looking.

Im so excited to have a good tag! Wyoming is a beautiful state and I can't wait to be up there in the clean air glassing for elk. Thats as good as life gets in my opinion.

Thanks fellas, good luck to all this year.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-16 AT 11:11PM (MST)[p]Congrats. Maybe I will see you up there. I drew the 16-1 tag and am a bowhunter.
Should be a great hunt and a blast figuring it out.

KHunter

>>====Hostess Donettes Pro Staff=====>

You guys will do good with the bows!! Make sure you are there the middle of the month and not the end...good luck!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom