Unit 21 help

Masero

Need help for unit 21 3rd unable to scout had to burn a vacation on an unexpected surgery for wife live in Pueblo with split days off so can’t get there till season opens any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Drive around south of Strangely, pack a lunch, bring a friend, use your glass, bring tire chains those roads will get nasty, you’re going to get sick of looking at 140 to 150ish type deer, the units not even close to what it used to be, the points it requires to draw now are because of what it once is was 15-20 years ago, 180 plus is doable but it’s going to take some work and a lot of looking, Arguably the best road hunt for Muleys in all of western commyrado…. To sum it up

Coloradoboy

Drive around south of Strangely, pack a lunch, bring a friend, use your glass, bring tire chains those roads will get nasty, you’re going to get sick of looking at 140 to 150ish type deer, the units not even close to what it used to be, the points it requires to draw now are because of what it once is was 15-20 years ago, 180 plus is doable but it’s going to take some work and a lot of looking, Arguably the best road hunt for Muleys in all of western commyrado…. To sum it up

Coloradoboy
Thanks for the help not much of of road hunter though ill glass a ton if you ever need any help with south or south west units let me know thanks again

Good luck just got back from a muzzy hunt in 21. Drought, wild horses and every Tom, Dick and Harry riding UTV and quads doesn’t help this unit. I would shoot the first 150 buck you see. The question you should ask is how the people did in the units that these bucks migrate from!!! The local in deer are in 21 bad shape health wise if you ask me. Good luck one your hunt ?

Hope you find one quick so you can get back home and take care of your wife. Good luck.

Good luck just got back from a muzzy hunt in 21. Drought, wild horses and every Tom, Dick and Harry riding UTV and quads doesn’t help this unit. I would shoot the first 150 buck you see. The question you should ask is how the people did in the units that these bucks migrate from!!! The local in deer are in 21 bad shape health wise if you ask me. Good luck one your hunt ?
Please don’t shoot the 1st 150 4Pt you see, unless that’s the buck you truly want.

None of Colorado “is what it’s used to be” but there are still nice bucks out there to be found if you are thorough on the glass and stay off the trigger. That’s way too coveted a tag, and with amazing dates. I guarantee you there’s a few really solid bucks in there somewhere, and one is liable to make a mistake in Mid November.

Good luck.

Offerings....submissions....entries....I know it was a weird thing to say but it'w what I could find in this tiny brain of mine. LOL

Guess I'll chime in here. Not sure where Masero went. Him and I had some good conversations over PM. I gave him some knowledge of the area I had, albeit limited. He did take a nice decent (I have the picture but won't share without his permission). But I wish he'd come back on here and check his PMs as I have another guy who will draw that tag this year and I was hoping Masero could share some info with him. Guess we'll see.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom