Unit 22 Early Archery G&F just called

devobrodie

Hi All,

My brother just got a call from AZ G&F yesterday saying someone turned in their tag unit 22 Archery tag, he was next on the list and did he want it. He said Please send it!
We have hunted AZ early archery quite a few times over the past 20 years, but not this unit. Needless to say, he has a short time to make this work, and we can't do the normal amount of scouting or research with just over 2 weeks to go. If anyone would be willing to point us in the general direction of a good starting point it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Devon

PM sent.

"You can fly a helicopter to the top of Everest and say you've been there. The problem with that is you were an a$$hole when you started and you're still an a$$hole when you get back.
Its the climb that makes you a different person". - Yvon Chouinard

FUNNY THING JUST HAPPEN TO ME!

A lady call me from AZ and said that an elk tag for my second choice
came available and would I like to have it

This one is for Unit 22 N Rifle Hunt

Crazy Day huh!

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Hi AZ8,
It is a early rifle bull tag
Now just have to find time someone to hunt with

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Thank you
And good luck to you all

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Hey Cav I looked for your PM but it wasn?t in my inbox

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Well, I wanted to thanks the guys that offered some advice, my brother ended up coming home with his tag after hunting the whole season, had a couple of close calls with a pretty decent bull, passed on some easy shots on small bulls, the rut never really got cranking, but thats hunting! Good luck to everyone else on your remaining hunts

He might not got a shot, But he learned a lot about the unit for his next time around.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The rifle Thanksgiving hunt is about ready to kick off I wonder how many MM members have a tag.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom