unit 31 buck and 16D bull

A

adkins333

3586x6_bull_elk.jpg

31826x6_bull_elk2.jpg

2020deer2.jpg

the link is the video of my elk hunt wish i had my deer on video but forgot my camera in the truck

Congrats on an awesome bull and buck! Cool video. Were the deer eating the chile? Ive heard of antelope getting "addicted" to chile, and mowing down crops.

the deer mow down the chili as well had a group of 12 bucks in it i had there pattern down to a T day before i passed on a 210" 15 point at 63 yards because he was quartering to me.... next day he was at 80 this one was at 59 and i was leaving in 8 hrs for my elk hunt so i knocked this one down

Awesome kills man. Love the elk. Guess it's time for me to go after that 210 incher now?

thanks guys i appreciate it i was blessed with a great year so far with the luck of the draw on my elk tag and getting a last second chance on that buck best of all my dad was there for them both showed up at noon the day i shot that bull. good luck to all you guys and all im going to say is i recommend rage 2 blades.... first season using them and the mule deer went 20 yards and the bull went 30... i think you guys should check out the video of that bull his bugle if u listen to it with some good speakers will still make the hair on your neck stand up

Wow!!!!!!!!! It isnt even Oct yet. Couple of awesome trophies.

Chili eaters. Good luck on the 210" next year.

when me and my old man get back from his elk hunt tomorro we will get after him for the last 3 days

Very nice animals. Man two awesome trophies in a year will be tough to do ever again!

I may have the wrong place, but in the picture of the deer I can almost hear Rick saying "Now try not to smash too many of those chile plants while you're taking pictures!"

Haha you nailed it on the head with the location and yeah luckily it was about 50 yards from the edge of the circle otherwise he probably would have made us pay for the row of chili we drug him down

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom