Unit 31 bull hunt

givemtheshaft

Well after 26 yrs. of applying myself and my 12 year old daughter were drawn for this hunt!! would like anyone to share their bull experience-- do's and dont's etc and pic's. I'm considering this our elk hunt of a lifetime since I dont have much luck drawing tag's. PM's welcome!! Thanks for any advice!

The bulls seem to bunch up at the end of the season and are easier to find. I would hunt hard the last week of the season. There are some dandy bulls in that unit.
Good luck.

Thanks for the info,,,I've had a couple guy's tell me that. I kinda wanted to get my daughter done first thing so if the weather gets rough or anything like that she wont go thru that. I have the last 12 days off to look!! Thanks

Has anyone ever hunted this from the resevoir side? I took a nice bull outta there in '01 but that was a long time ago in terms of animals. Just curious if anybody has come in from Brownlee.

Have heard of it but havent talked to anyone that has done it.... A co-worker was down a couple years ago deer hunting and saw elk from the boat so could be an option!