Unit 31 bull tag

IDBoneCollector

My uncle put his two sons in for the unit 31, bull tag, and of corse they drew. he know nothing about this hunt i have very little info to offer him. Just curious if anyone of u have ever hunted this hunt, neither of his kids have ever shot at a bull, so they i am sure will be happy with anything legal. Any info will be apreciated thanks in advance

this unit gets hammered during archery & most of the big bulls get pushed back into the breaks of the snake or onto private property...almost every piece of land from weiser to cambridge & back to the snake is private dont waste your time on the south end of the unit that is 100 % leased land best bets would be up in the national forest around 4th of july or back side of hit mtn back towards the river..there is also some good hunting over off the Cecil Andrus WM ..tell them to not pass on the 1st good 5 or 6 point they see ..I know 6 people that drew that tag last year & the biggest bull taken was a 280ish 6x6.. good luck

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-11 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]Well Thanks for the info, i will pass on what i found out in the pm and from u old. thanks again

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom