Unit 32 Antelope

D

dkwillis

Looking for some advise on Unit 32, were to camp and most antelope. We only have doe tags, taking my daughter for her first hunt. Thanks for any advise.

I hunted Chalk Mountain area.Lots of public land and lots of animals. Be ready for some long shots,300+ yards is normal.

I've taken several does off the Muddy Mountain HMA over the years. Last time was on the Miles Land and Livestock property right of Hwy 220. Here's the link:

http://gf.state.wy.us/plpwhmprogram/frmHunterManagementDetail.aspx

You can camp on any of the BLM or stay at a campground or motel in Casper. It will be easy to find antelope, but most of the shots on the HMA will be from 250 yards to 350 yards. You should pick up the Casper BLM map and the Shirley Basin BLM maps which show public land (BLM & State) in Unit 32. You can call the Casper BLM Field Office and they will mail you the maps for $4.00 each.

Casper BLM Field Office
2987 Prospector Drive
Casper, WY 82604
307-261-7600
Office hours: 7:45am - 4:30pm, M-F

Good luck,
Bob

Thanks Bob
I will log into that site. I do have those BLM maps now. Thank you again, taking my daughter for the first time. We will make sure we get long distance shooting going. Hope your season is a good one.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom