Unit 32 Antelope

jthunt

Anyone want to talk unit 32 antelope? Not my first time to Wyoming but first time to Casper and hunting antelope. Any tips/pointers appreciated. I am headed there end of October so a later in the season hunt. It seems like most of the area has good gravel/pavement access. I did the HMA stuff so have access there. I am a first time antelope hunter and have been using what e scouting tools I can but appreciate any personal input as it all helps. Thank you.

The highway is great, other roads get very iffy with wet weather.
Some winterkill up that way but you should find some bucks to choose from.

Quite a few goats, we had the tag last year and went early in October. The majority of the goats were in the HMA stuff. We all killed low 70s bucks but had a great time. There were plenty to look at.

We have three tags in our party. Two looking for their first antelope (me being 1 of them) and my stepdad planning to hold out for a bigger one if possible. I will definitely post how we do. Thanks for the messages and feedback.
Is there cell service throughout with Casper being that close? Or should I expect to utilize my inreach?

Might not be cell service just down below the rim of Shirley basin but service in the basin and closer to Casper.

We have three tags in our party. Two looking for their first antelope (me being 1 of them) and my stepdad planning to hold out for a bigger one if possible. I will definitely post how we do. Thanks for the messages and feedback.
Is there cell service throughout with Casper being that close? Or should I expect to utilize my inreach?
How did your hunt in 32 go any pics?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom