unit 33 bucks!

B

beavonner24

Anyone hunted or currently hunting unit 33 colorado? wondering if anyone has seen or killed ant decent bucks? No one ever seems to want to respond to any questions about this unit. Any info would be nice thanks. i have a third season tag wondering if its even worth hunting?

"No one ever seems to want to respond to any questions about this unit."

Could it be that nobody is hunting that unit that visits this site?

It's Bush's fault!!!

Low numbers of bucks this year. Saw some nice bucks but on private land. Hunt near Harveyt gap or Coal ridge. It was a hard hunt this year. Some locals said worse deer hunting in 25 years.

No they gave me the slip. I did tag out on a nice cow elk so my freezer is not bare and the BarB-Qu is cooking. So i cant complain

Hunted 33 the last 5 years and killed some real good bucks.This year was a new story. I think the warm weather had a LOT to do with it,still could have killed a 25" buck

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom