Unit 34

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Im thinking of buying a late season antlerless tag through the game department. Do you guys think it would be worth the $59? Also any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Matt Ney

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-07 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]Where'd you find that? I didn't know you could buy one for 34.
Never mind I just found it. I say elk hunting is ALWAYS worth it!

In 34 you would have a very good chance at killing a cow if you are willing to do a little walking. So it depends, is killing a cow worth the money plus the gas it will take to get there and back?

Dude,
I'm so broke it hurts right now, but I'm still going to be clicking away trying to buy a Unit 34 cow tag... Then again, I live here and can usually spot quite a few cows around my cabin during that time of the year...

Good Luck

DC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom