unit 35 deer

steepandeep

I'm going to try and burn up 7 nr points this year, I've been holding out for a 67, 53, 3rd season. The point creep on those units is crazy, the way things are going I don't know if I'll even be in the running five years from now. So I'm looking at some other options of tags that I can draw this year or next. With that being said I've been looking at 35 4th season, looks like decent public ground, good genetics, ect. What do you guys think, is 35 worth 7 nr points?

35/36 4th season took 11points to draw last year. Unit 4 4th season took 8 points last year and with the point creep, will probably take 9 this year.

>You won't draw 35 with your
>points. I didn't draw it
>last year with 10.

Yeah, my bad That's kinda what I was thinking for the# of points to draw. I was looking around again last night and when it came to 35, I was looking at the resident odds, kinda sucks I got as little excited... back to the drawing board

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom