Unit 39 Antelope

Try to get on the big ranch on the Mayfield loop off of Blacks Creek, he only lets 2 people a day on there and it is big.

Just do a drive bye on the freeway and sling some lead, you're bound to hit one. Good Luck.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-09 AT 01:10PM (MST)[p]>it should be the Lords ranch
>and they are an access
>Yes property. Very nice people.
>
Have dealt with the Lords in years past, and yes, they are good people. My brother deals with them mostly, but they have allowed us access for elk for several years now.

Anyone know if Cornell still has his property up there?

Me & my boys drew that tag in 03 killed 3 nice bucks all over 14" we hunted west of the truck stop & also up off of blacks creek road there used to be some decent bucks in behind micron & there is another ranch out there I think its called the black diamond??? they used to allow hunters on their place but the owner only let people thsat asked before the season opened!! we found out about his place after the season & he told us NO!!!! stop & ask the land owners between blacks creek & the truck stop to the west also saw some real nice bucks laying in hayfields to the northeast of the truck stop good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom