Unit 39 late archery

buckmster28

Thinking about trying this hunt this year as I still have a tag and a few days off during thanksgiving. Have hunted 39 and 43 alot, but am guessing you must go much lower for this one. Not expecting anyone to give away there honeyholes, but just trying to get some input on hunt as to general areas and what type of animals people have seen on this hunt. Thanks in advance P.M me if you wish.

This is an awesome hunt. During the rut and more deer than you can count. I have seen some to the biggest bucks of my life on this hunt. The only problem is getting close. Because each buck is servicing multiple doe's, and all those extra sets of ears, eyes and noses makes for a tough stalk.
Go anywhere along the Danskin Mts. and you will be amazed at the number of deer you will see.
Have fun, and good luck
Its fair chase, or its foul!

awsome update i hope you get a good one, i love that hunt it is a blast chasin those deer around, you can mess up one deer and get on another, how were the people in the area you were hunting

I dont' see very many people when I hunt because I get away from the roads. You can also see big herds of elk. It is a lot of fun.
Its fair chase, or its foul!

i hunted the unit 2 years ago because i drew the early tag in the unit last year i have a some spots to get away from the people now but at first there were people crawling around every where have you had any shots yet

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom