Unit 4

R

Rem308

Looking for info on deer hunting in unit 4 .Any good bucks on public land? It hasbeen a fewyears since I have been in the area.Looking at buying a leftover tag.

Hey Rem

My cousin hunted the routt forest on the far east side of unit 4 almost into unit 5, and shot a big deer(i think it was a 25" four point) there a couple years. and missed a booner he says in the same area last year! if i can get his number for ya i will send it to ya i know he hunts that place every year and knows it well. i don't know much about the area so thats all i got for ya! my wife drew a 3rd season GMU 5 Deer if ya got anything i can use to get her a buck i would greatly
appreciate it.

I have heard that the north part of the unit holds some big bucks,I am going to try and pick up a leftover for deer and elk in this unit.

I hunted there last year with a leftover tag, my brothers and I all took nice 4x4 by the second day. 18" to 20" wide. a fun trip with some nice bucks. We were in second season and got snow the second day. had alot of deer moving all over. I could send you too a couple of places, send me a PM and I can talk with you.

Good luck!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom