unit 41 late mule deer

hikenhunt

I was lucky enough to draw unit 41 late season deer this year I am headed up to do some scouting next week I have spent many hours on onx maps and google earth and have some places on the list to check out, seems most people talk about the migration from Nevada, I will be checking out the border area for sure being from Nevada its not too far of a drive. I was wondering if any body would have any suggestions for areas to look at in the northern part of the unit not asking for your hunting spot but a general starting point would help tremendously and be much appreciated also any info on the how the roads are that time of year would be great

Thanks

The bio for the unit is pretty good. I've chatted with her about the unit. The side roads can be real nasty though normally the road to Nevada isn't too bad.

Thanks DuckOSlayer it would be great to run into a whitetail. I,ve been chasing deer for 8 years now completely self taught diy public land only hunter at 50 years old its been a long road.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-19 AT 11:12PM (MST)[p]https://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/9247520190901200330.jpg
Maybe. Nope! Surprise sage grouse. I'll get there

47561fbimg1567747041800.jpg

Here we go

Nice pic Thanks
I've been doing my homework and just got the new voretex hst scope and had my rifle stock glass beaded hopefully this will extend my range a bit getting excited for my first scouting trip up there !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom