Unit 42 NM

Have you ever hunted speedgoats before? Pretty easy. Just use the heck out of OnX and cover alot of ground. Glass a bunch of goats and get good at recognizing better bucks.

Y
Have you ever hunted speedgoats before? Pretty easy. Just use the heck out of OnX and cover alot of ground. Glass a bunch of goats and get good at recognizing better bucks.
ya I’ve hunted them quite a few times shot my first speed goat in 28 with a muzzle loader when I was 15 and ever sense I’ve been hunting them. The thing about unit 42 it’s 80% private and the rest blm and state. I was just seeing if anyone had some tips for that unit

Y

ya I’ve hunted them quite a few times shot my first speed goat in 28 with a muzzle loader when I was 15 and ever sense I’ve been hunting them. The thing about unit 42 it’s 80% private and the rest blm and state. I was just seeing if anyone had some tips for that unit
Ah, gotcha. I don’t other than use OnX as much as you can. Good luck!

Y

My tip would be to hunt the other 20%. Sorry, I couldn't resist! I don't know the unit. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom