unit 44, next Saturday

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Wow,

I've read a lot of negative comments but it does not change the fact that I have my one & only chance, in my lifetime to hunt this unit starting next Saturday.

Any observations/advise would be greatly appreciated.
PM or E-mail if you'd rather.

Regardless whether the numbers are down or not, there will always be a few great bucks running around. Deer numbers are down in most units from the huge herd of '04.
Most deer should be on the winter range, which can be good and bad, depending on whether their winter home is public or private.
It's a great unit with some real big deer, like many units. You just have to give it everything you got. Cover ground, look at as many deer as you can, and hopefeully, eventually, you see a taker buck looking for or chasing around some does.
With this warm weather coming for early next week, that first hour of light is going to be key. Don't be late to the good spots!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Did ya see anything good, Hope you got up high and found a good one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Check your E-mail Beef Cakes!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

He and his partner took a couple of nice bucks, but I think he may be having some medical problems. Hopefully they will get resolved.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Well, I hope we get to see some success photos. I saw he posted in another forum today.........Let's see how you did!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com