Unit 49 Mule Deer

SAD90

Just seeing if anyone has advice or tips? I've hiked the area but never hunted it. I've hunted Unit 45 but figured I'd head north and try something new, Plus I did not get drawn for Unit 45 this year. I will put boots on the ground in July then return to hunt in September. I'm 15.5 hours away so all i could manage this year is the one Scouting trip. thanks for any and all advice Fellas

Don’t know much about except it’s beautiful country! Good luck! Gotta be a big guy in there somewhere

Definitely, I will strap my pack and bow to my back and cover as many miles as I can in the 7 days i have set aside to hunt. Its going to be awesome. I do have access to a Condo in Angel Fire. so it'll be a good trip. I may start near Angel Fire and work my way out. I know there will be some "Town Animals" they may slip up and step onto Public land. Especially since it'll be the first part of the first season of the year. Fingers are crossed.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom