Unit 51 Bull

gooseslayer

I’ve searched through the archives and haven’t found much recent activity on this hunt. Was just wondering how the herds over there are doing? best time of the month to focus on the hunt?
How is the access, should a guy take a vehicle with tracks or tires?
I’ve archery hunted 49 & 50 but have never hunted 51. Any info is greatly appreciated.

I don't know anything about 51 but a quick look at harvest stats on IDFG website and they look decent.

Thank you baerman I appreciate the link, it does have some decent success rates and whatnot so that is promising, I guess I should have stated that it is the November rifle tag.

I have notched the early rifle and late rifle draw tags for unit 51 in the past. One thing that I learned is that elk can go very high in very steep country if they are pressured. I will send PM.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom