unit 54

mentalmidge

I am heading up to 54 for some late season deer hunting. I am wondering if any of you mm hunters can point me to a direction of the deer in this last part of november. I have spent some time there in october but really did not see any bucks. Any help would be great. I am leaving saturday and hunting sat and sun.

You are sure bringing it down to the wire! There are always a pile of deer off Indian Springs Rd. Also, some deer over by the hot springs east of Rogerson.(Can't recall the name)I hope you had a great year bouncing around Idaho with that tag!Good Luck!

Yeah I am. I have seen alot of deer but nothing that I really wanted to pull the trigger on. I thought I would give 54 one last shot. I will definatly try these two places and hope and pray. Thanks a ton for the info.

thanks for the help guys I will really go sat and sun and hit it hard. I'm taking my 7 year old boy and want him to have the experiance with me killing a nice buck.

8558deer.jpg

here is the last day buck. Thanks for all the help guys.

Sweet buck. Man, I'll bet you had fun with that tag.....Good job!

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

Drew this late tag and was looking for some help as well. Idaho born and raised. Never really had the chance to hunt these souther units. I have a couple spots picked out. If anyone is inclined to share some info please DM me. Sincerely Jordan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom