unit 57 antelope tipton area

Its only a few dollars to apply, but you wont have any trouble finding quality bucks in the unit if you don't draw Tipton. Cant hurt to have access to Tipton if you can get it imo.

Ive hunted it several times usually plenty of antelope in it. Usually nothing very big
“Usually”nothing very big there implies that “sometimes” there’s something very big there. Which is the case. Some of the biggest antelope in WY live in 57.

How serious of a pronghorn hunter are you? If you live an breathe hunting pronghorn 57 would be your wet dream. But if you're like 99.99% of pronghorn hunters any unit around there will do just fine.

I know someone that spent like 10 solid days scouting 57 and then hunted it for two weeks. im not talking going back to town end of the day stuff. He was out there camping. He loves pronghorn hunting on a level I can't even phantom. He killed a really nice book buck (85" gross) The same year I know someone else that doesn't even sight his gun in before the season. He went out there after work towards the end of the season and shot the first buck he saw within sight of the highway. It grossed 86". He would of been happy with a 12" buck.

Basically its a fun unit. Enjoy it. PM if you see any deer out there and where :D

“Usually”nothing very big there implies that “sometimes” there’s something very big there. Which is the case. Some of the biggest antelope in WY live in 57.
Im talking about the tipton hma im very aware of the potential of the area. Ive hunted it several times

I spent a ton of time out there last year in 57. I scouted 15 days or so, then spent another 6 archery, and then another 6 or so rifle. So many bucks that were Mid to upper 70s the only buck I thought would break 80 in 57 ended up getting shot by another hunter and went 82. I would argue that I know the unit about as well as anyone... With that being said I had no need at all for the HMA. Never got close to the HMA and was seeing easily 100 bucks a day. Just a huge huge needle stack with a lot of needles, but looking for that one needle was not that great. My buck ended up at 78" shot on the very last day of season after the sunset.

I spent a ton of time out there last year in 57. I scouted 15 days or so, then spent another 6 archery, and then another 6 or so rifle. So many bucks that were Mid to upper 70s the only buck I thought would break 80 in 57 ended up getting shot by another hunter and went 82. I would argue that I know the unit about as well as anyone... With that being said I had no need at all for the HMA. Never got close to the HMA and was seeing easily 100 bucks a day. Just a huge huge needle stack with a lot of needles, but looking for that one needle was not that great. My buck ended up at 78" shot on the very last day of season after the sunset.
Should of used bait.

Should of used bait.
HAHA... Just to be clear I have never used bait, but I understand its important as a tool. But good to see you still trying to beat this drum.

Just as I have never shot wild pigs from a helicopter, or spent a day and 500 rounds shooting pdogs at 800 yards, just because I don't do it, doesn't mean there is not a place for it...

HAHA... Just to be clear I have never used bait, but I understand its important as a tool. But good to see you still trying to beat this drum.

Just as I have never shot wild pigs from a helicopter, or spent a day and 500 rounds shooting pdogs at 800 yards, just because I don't do it, doesn't mean there is not a place for it...
Bear baiter.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom