Unit 57 Muzzle Deer 2nd draw

Cody

Hello, My wife was fortunate and drew the leftover tag for this unit on the second draw. The season has already opened but we wont be hunting it until next week because of other hunts we had. Im heading over there today to check it out. Does anyone out there have any experience in this unit or words of wisdom? I would love to see any buck pics or stories if you have any from the unit. Thank you

Always couple decent bucks... slim pickings tho. I spent over 40 days on the unit this year and a 165 buck was the best I seen.
They have also started the mining rigs back up on this unit.

>Always couple decent bucks... slim pickings
>tho. I spent over 40
>days on the unit this
>year and a 165 buck
>was the best I seen.
>
> They have also started the
>mining rigs back up on
>this unit.

Thanks for the input. I was up there the other day and ran into that mine and it looked like it was active. Ill tell my wife the good news and to keep her expectations reasonable.

>Cody, you guys camped out there
>this weekend?

We will be heading that way tomorrow and staying through Wednesday if needed. Have to find somewhere to camp when we get there.

>>Cody, you guys camped out there
>>this weekend?
>
>
>We will be heading that way
>tomorrow and staying through Wednesday
>if needed. Have to find
>somewhere to camp when we
>get there.

Any luck on the Mountain?

>>>Cody, you guys camped out there
>>>this weekend?
>>
>>
>>We will be heading that way
>>tomorrow and staying through Wednesday
>>if needed. Have to find
>>somewhere to camp when we
>>get there.
>
>Any luck on the Mountain?
Saw a good amount of does but only smaller bucks rutting them. Made a good walk into some country behind private and bumped a buck. She had never gotten a buck with open sights or a muzzle so she informed me she was shooting. Made a good shot and put some meat in the freezer. Overall saw some good looking country but never a bigger buck. Wish I had more time to hunt it and explore some more but she was happy. Thanks for the reply on my post, I appreciate it.

>Good for you and your wife!
>Hopefully it gets better out
>there one day..

For sure. Thanks again

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom