unit 60

C

casey

does anybody have any good advice on were to go in unit 60? or have been there and could tell me about the terrain?

Casey. On the Main Page, go to huntin forums, log in and click on "in-box" near the top of the page. Good luck in 60 and let me know how you do. Which season??? I'll be in 61, 3rd season.

I have been looking up the archived messages and happen to be bow hunting in area 60 for deer this year and will also be hunting 3rg season in area 61 for elk. Any advice? I am rather familiar with the northrn portion of 61, but have not been too far south. We spotted a few decent bulls during 3rd last year, but there was not much weather, so i am unsure if we would have located them in that area last year. Any advice is appreciated.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom