Unit 61 and 62 Condition

JSTWIG22

Just wondering what the condition was in Unit 61 and 62? Is is dry or is it doing well as for as vegetation for the elk and deer? Have they had any rain lately out on top of these units? Thanks for any information! Looking forward to hunting there come next October! Good luck to all who are lucky enough to draw a tag!

Its been a really wet spring so far, things are looking good. The snow pack is well above average this year especially in May. I think things are going to be looking really good come fall as far as antler growth, grass and fawn crop all over the western part of the state.
Coloradoboy

Thanks for the information! I should be hunting in Unit 62 the 2nd season for mule deer because I had two points when I applied. I have hunted this unit before and I am looking forward to a fun time. Hopefully get a chance at a nice buck! Good luck to all that draw this year!

22, is unit 62 a good unit for mule deer? Hunted it one time for elk and our group did not see many mule deer. Just wondering if 62 is considered to be a GOOD mule deer unit?

I'm not 22 and I've never hunted unit 62, but the DOW's harvest statistics show it to be a very good unit.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom