Unit 61 Elk Guide???

nmmuley

Does anybody know of any outfitters they would recommend for an elk hunt in the Washakie Wilderness portion of Unit 61? Any general info anyone is willing to share regarding the elk quality/quantity in the wilderness area of 61 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
NMMuley

The Little Venice Creek fire burned something like 50,000 acres up there the summer before. Talked to some guys who hunted it last fall and said they didn't do very well...

Try Bob and Paul Sundeen at www.trailswestoutfitters.com. I have not hunted with them, but I drew a deer tag in their neck of the woods this year and they were very helpful even though I did not end up hunting with them.

I will second Bob Sundeen. A few years back he was guiding a late season hunter and stayed at the same motel as we did. We spoke at nite and he was very helpful and a good neighbor for a few days. Good reputation also.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom