Unit 72 antelope

Dirtymule

I drew my first antelope tag for unit 72 just wondering about road conditions and good places to camp also would sidexsides be worth taking any other info would be great plan on taking a trip in the next few weeks to scout it out thanks

I drew my first antelope tag for unit 72 just wondering about road conditions and good places to camp also would sidexsides be worth taking any other info would be great plan on taking a trip in the next few weeks to scout it out thanks
Roads get muddy but if you have a truck with 4x4 you'll be fine getting around late September and early October. I'd camp on blm along gas hills or powder River rd. Camping isn't allowed on state land or walk in area

Roads get muddy but if you have a truck with 4x4 you'll be fine getting around late September and early October. I'd camp on blm along gas hills or powder River rd. Camping isn't allowed on state land or walk in area
Excellent advice ! Spot on. Best of luck ? & have a great ? time !! ????
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado

Thanks, any advice on the walk in areas are they worth looking at ? I’ve never done anything like that I’ve looked at all the rules and understand them just wondering about them and if they get crowded

Thanks, any advice on the walk in areas are they worth looking at ? I’ve never done anything like that I’ve looked at all the rules and understand them just wondering about them and if they get crowded
You'll be able to scout most of the area in a day or 2 you'll see where you want to be after that the whole area is worth a look

Was through that area about 2 weeks ago. Just a windshield survey here but only saw about 5% of the antelope numbers then usual. Again, a very unscientific assessment

Good luck to you, son put in for that area but no dice !!!! You’ll do well, they’re not all dead. Down some but not decimated.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom