Unit 76 Sept 5 pics

R

rocketman

Waiting to see what the weather does. Calling
for good rains today and tomorrow. Mark was in
side basin of 3 yesterday and got to 52 yards
of a 6by 300 in a wallow but couldnt get closer.
Says he was bugling and wallowing for a very
long time. Ross the spotter says there was 30 bulls
in the basin with a 340. I was in basin 5 yesterday
and the bulls are in full bugle. They are talking
much of the day and all night by camp. Many are
wallowing every day from the looks of them. No
sniffing of the air or butts of the cows yet.
Should be in a few days.

4aa2c3d120cc0169.jpg

4aa2c3f720fa8fbe.jpg

4aa2c41d21287bda.jpg

4aa2c44921654ca1.jpg

4aa2c47421bcc79c.jpg

4aa2c49b2295b9bb.jpg

You have amazed me agian!!! Very cool pictures. You've showed it all, hopefully soon you will be showing us Marks big smile with a nice archery bull!!!!

Colorado archery season ends Sunday September 27th this year. I know you get plenty of Kudos Rocketman but I have to throw mine it too.......fantastic pictures and I love your updates!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom