unit C deer 15 antelope

skull

I am planing to do a do it your self hunt for both species on unit C deer 15 antelope how is the animal population
any helps and tips will be nice
Thanks in advance

I would proceed with caution doing what you want to do unless you have already gained access to a private ranch or ranches up there, especially for unit 15 antelope, as there is not that much accessible public land for a DIYer in that part of the state. I haven't looked to see if there are any HMAs or WIHAs up there, but you can look that up yourself right on the F&G website under public access to see if there are any listed.

I used to hunt Region C every year then little by little it got harder to find a ranch that you could hunt with a reasonable tresspass fee.Alot of the ranch's is leased to outfitters that want big dollars to hunt.
I never have looked into the public land as there is not much available in the area I hunted.

I looked into hunting that unit last year. I found access fee's for deer are very high and deer numbers are low. Even guys with large land tracts were upfront about how low their deer numbers are. I think antelope is very doable though.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom