Unit Flyover

mozey

Long Time Member
Not saying I'm going to do this as over the years I have developed a justified fear of flying (lost a close friend and had three separate near misses myself), but is there someone out there that you guys would recommend to do a unit flyover? Based on my summer schedule, there is no chance that I'm going to get my usual amount of scouting in before the hunts start.

I'm specifically talking about 16. PM if you like. I know there is a PC crowd on here that looks down on such activity, and I've complained myself about low-flyers while actual hunts are going on, but if I do this, it would be well before any hunts start.

I've tried googling it and I must not be using the right key words because I'm drawing a blank...

Sounds like a great way to learna unit. Doing it now seems smart to me. The day before a hunt, well then it's not cool.

Mozey, I think this is the guy you want. Good rates, 5 gallons of gas and lunch at McDonalds and he is good to go.

8137helicopterguy.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom