Update-Ut. Mule Deer Cmty.

2lumpy

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 05:45PM (MST)[p]Since I corrected my e-mail address I have receive five very thoughtful e-mails, all well thought-out, well presented thoughts, recommendations and proposals from concerned hunters, specifically mule deer hunters. I've been impressed and grateful for the time and effort these sportsmen have put into their comments.

I welcome and look forward many more, from everyone that cares about mule deer hunting in Utah.

After reading and thinking about the concerns, suggestions, and insight I have received from the five e-mails I've received, I've come to a decision that I hope you will support. I believe your e-mails to me should be shared with the other members of the Mule Deer Committee. I believe your concerns and suggestions will be as insightful to the other members of the Committee as they have been to me. I will not forward any of the ones I have received at this time without the permission of the senders however, future e-mails that you send to me will be forwarded to the other members, unless you ask me specifically not to. I commit to you I will forward all e-mails, regardless of there content or the ideas presented.

I would like to say, the five e-mails I have received have come from a wide spectrum of interest and are as board unique. I don't believe any other them have been guarded or timid in there presentation, I like that. Burning passion is how we'll move the rocks that need to be moved. Passiveness has no place in this process. All sportsmen's voices are valued and insightful, please do not hold back, if you want to improve mule deer populations and mule deer hunting. Now is as good a time as there will be for a few years to get your ideas on the table.

Again, my e-mail is [email protected] or you my call me at 435-979-5521. Phone calls are okay but the e-mails are better, in as much as they create a record of your interest and your desires. It also gives me more time to think through your comments and gives the time to give you a more thoughtful response.

DC

lumpster-

Feel free to share my prior email with other members of the committee. Thanks.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

DeLoss, you are certainly free to forward me email,to anyone you feel,would have an Interest in it. Again I appreciate your time.
Jeff

I had the same problem also blanding, DeLoss corrected his email in the other post's ....read down

Crap, I did it again. It's fixed, again. Should work now.

Ya, they were but transposing numbers is also my deal TB. How you been? Hope to hear from you regarding the five year mule deer plan.

DC

Here is my email and thoughts.

-reduce Money tags down to a reasonable number:
1-2 per species for the entire state:

Why: If I can go buy a tag every year, and not have to worry about the draw system, guess what? I DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE DRAW SYSTEM.
This is the equivalent of having a KING. King's do not care about others,as long as they can get theirs.

-No more LE units, more LE tags maybe, but no more units:
create a late hunt of 1-3 tags for each of the 30 current units. Add that to the LE system.

-Get 1 point system NOW.
Give people who want to hunt units to hunt, and those that want better areas.... then some will be created.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom