Utah antelope unit opinions?

I have 5 points for archery antelope and I have been putting in for beaver and it seems like not too bad of a unit but I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?

Beaver unit is certainly a sleeper unit. I had a rifle tag in 2011 and killed a 79 5/8 goat and it had a broken horn. Lots of goats if you need more info or draw a tag let me know I know the area really well

Yes there are water holes to sit on several actually but you probably don't need to sit you can stalk them as well. Send me a pm and I can tell you more

BILLCOLLECTOR is my son he pulled Beaver archery antelope this year... Should be a great time ahead scouting and hunting this unit...

I don't have a thing to share except a big huge CONGRATULATIONS!
That's a fun experience (archery pronghorn).
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON May-20-16 AT 05:45PM (MST)[p]ya Zeke it should be a good time...Now if only we can find one like the road kill I found a couple of weeks ago that I posted...

Congratulations Tikka to your son I drew the Southwest desert muzzleloader antelope also with my son I've already taken a 15" from San Rafael several years back hoping for something bigger anyone have any ideas? Living up north not having much time to Scout I would be happy to hear of any suggestions! To everyone who drew their tags for Utah congrats and thanks again

Cliff I wished I had info on your unit to pass along... It should a great hunt with your boy keep us updated ...

Put on 130 miles in the unit today... Holy sh1t that units big... Found some pretty good bucks today... One of which might go mid 70's and another that was NT with acorns on top of his antlers... Fun day

Hey Tikka, you get around don't you lol. Thx for thinking of me and my son today and yes it is a monster of a unit. That's great news at least they're still a couple nice ones for us to chase around out there. Possible you can share the locality of the bucks you saw? We would be in your debt hoping to repay the favor.

>Hey Tikka, you get around don't
>you lol. Thx for thinking
>of me and my son
>today and yes it is
>a monster of a unit.
>That's great news at least
>they're still a couple nice
>ones for us to chase
>around out there. Possible you
>can share the locality of
>the bucks you saw? We
>would be in your debt
>hoping to repay the favor.
>

Sorry Cliffhunter but I was in the Beaver Unit...

no problem Tikka,I misconstrued your post as being in the Southwest desert. Well maybe your boy has a shot at getting "The Acorn Goat". Good luck and stay in touch. If anyone has any info. about the SW Desert unit for Prairie goats please let me know thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom