Utah Bear Credit Card Hits

No dice for me. Not a suprise though. I have never drawn anything but a general deer tag. Congrats to you guys who drew.

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

Nothing for me either, and congrats to the guys who drew as well. Guess I'll just have to take photos again and turn'em loose.........

ike

San Juan here I come!!! Finally after 8 years...i'm so flipping excited. Hounddawg you had better block some days off to come down and run with us!

Nothing for me either but I've got several years until I'll have enough points.

Workman Predator Calls Field Staff

No Utah bear hunt for me this year. It's a good thing there's lots of better bear hunting in other places so the time will be more "bearable" until I can draw utah again. B.C. blackies in the fall will have to do for this year.

8 points and still counting lol i cant believe i didnt drew sanjuan spring with 8 points turkeys in nebraska here we come

THE A TEAM

Drew San Juan Spring. 8 points. Finally got a job and may turn it back in. So maybe a few of ya still have a chance.

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

Both my Dad and I drew San Juan Spring tags!!! We are feeling pretty lucky as we did not put in as a group and I had 6 points and he only had 4.

We will need some help, we know the Elk Ridge area somewhat from last years elk hunt but have never hunted bears down there. Any info please let me know.

Thanks,

Ryan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom