Utah Emails are Being Sent! Its Official now!

K

kevinp

Just Got my Confirmation email...I drew a CWMU Deer Permit and my Dad drew limited entry Early Bull elk....

Congrats to you and your dad Kevin. It sounds like another elk adventure and a deer hunt.
By the way, congrats on the nice article on your bull in the latest Trophy Hunter Mag. That bull is an absolute stud!
With your goat hunt you will have another very busy fall.

no email for me yet but as of 745 pm my step dad got his UNs. so ill patiently wait for the next hour or so.

Got mine ! Un's on the good stuff. Deer tag is no surprize got my one area i picked. Time to go fishing !!! ;-)

LAST EDITED ON May-30-12 AT 10:34PM (MST)[p]I am almost as excited as when I drew my LE Dutton. My oldest son will be 12 in Aug. and even though he didn't draw his youth bull tag and will have to settle for a general tag, he got his first ever big game tag (General deer for the Manti) and man is he excited!!! So, we are going camping this weekend and will be dialing in a muzzy load he can handle so the little man can hunt the muzzy and rifle seasons.

Tuff crap for me for archery deer on the books and Ogden moose with 10 points. Will be stick flipping deer for the first time and will be doing it with a good bud on the Ogden.

Still waiting for my wifes tuff crap email for elk and moose.

I am probably one of a small number of people who did not want to draw a tag and I did not. One hunt out west each year is all I ask for and I drew Oryx in New Mexico so I am set for this season. Good luck to all who drew. Between friends and family we have now applied for over 100 tags over the years in Utah and I drew a premium elk tag in 2011 but that is all so far. We are starting to have enough points to improve our odds though.

I do look forward to seeing pictures and hearing the stories from everyone's 2012 hunts.

just found out i drew plateau boulder kaiparowits late rifle bull tag with 2 bonus points for non resident, i still can't believe it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom