Utah Extended Archery Success

broadfork

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-12 AT 08:58AM (MST)[p]I was fortunate to put my best buck on the ground on Wednesday. He was rutting a doe hard, and didn't realize the danger he was in. It's been a good year for me. Enjoy!
51491182012_706.jpg

50521.jpg

I thought you guys might like to see a whitetail I was able to harvest in Texas last December. (LOW FENCE) If you count it as 12 months it's been my best year by far
3675elk.jpg

I know I posted this guy in the elk forum. I thought you guys might want to see the trifecta. Enjoy!

Thats a dang good buck! Makes me wish I had a deer tag this year! Nothing like the extended!

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!" -Harry S. Truman

Wow, what a year! Congrats on the trifecta. All are great animals that whitetail almost looks like a muley. Congrats again have fun topping this year.

Thanks for all the kudos. I just went to Nevada on a coyote hunt. It was fun, but only connected on one dog. One less deer eater though.

You have to be pretty content with a year like that one Broadfork.
Unfortunately, my experience is that they don't come along that often and especially not in successive years. Enjoy your good fortune and hopefully a repeat won't be too far down the road.
Congratulations on a bunch of nice animals.

That's a dandy -- and a pretty incredible year. I've got my extended archery hunt coming up and I'm optimistic the snow will help.

Congrats again.

That's pretty good, you had a great year so far.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Smitty
You can hunt buck's, and doe's until the last day of November. After that it's doe's only until December 15th. I don't remember the dates for elk, but I thought it was December 31st. check first though

That is one sweet trifecta. You should think about going to Nevada and doing some gambling with your kind of luck, lol. fatrooster.

congrats! It looks like you have had an awesome year. I only wish that next year looks the same for me.