Utah general season elk harvest statistics?

codycoyote

Hey guys does anyone know where to find the harvest statistics for general season elk in Utah? On the DWR website I only see general season deer and limited entry/OIL hunts.

I'm not sure if I read it somewhere or made it up in my little head but I remember just short of 20% success for general bull elk which includes any bull and spike only units.

We always figured that we needed to hunt 5x the days of the average joe or be better and smarter to score every year..... and kudos to 247 for doing just that!!!

Zeke

Put me down for 17 bulls in the last 17 years.
Don’t go off of stats. We all don’t hunt the same. You want to know what your stats are?! Get after it and figure out where and how to hunt them!

Agreed, harvest stats mean nothing for me personally. I’ve seen the reports on where i hunt and they are so low.. doesn’t mean opportunity is low if you know how to get after it..

Thanks guys I was just wondering what units have the highest and lowest number of bulls killed. I’m moving to blanding next month and plan to hunt the montezuma canyon any bull unit.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom