Utah hunt help

C

Cobowbugle

Hey Guys

I am looking for help on what unit in Utah to apply for archery elk. I have no points just trying to get started. I am not looking for anyones honey hole just a good starting spot. Would be happy to give info for Colorado elk hunting if someone can help me out.

Thanks for your help

Jason

Calls welcome. 970-596-4772

Go to the main forum page ( the one you can see all the forums) look near the top of the page and you should see the word inbox, click on it and there's your PM's. You can also click on the little red flag at the top of the forums.

I sent you a pm. And by the way, i currently have 15 pts for Colorado elk as a non-resident. I have been looking into units 61, and 40. Any thoughts or info on these units would be very helpful.

Thanks for all the info you have been feeding me. I'm gonna do some more looking for you. I hate to tell you that the unit I talked to you about may not offer a non-res archery for the next couple years. My mistake, but i am looking into some odds and other areas for you. I will definitely get back to you. And all the CO units you have mentioned i am very familiar with. Those units are just tough to draw as a non-res, but i am getting closer, depending on if I put in for rifle or archery.
Thanks, and I'll talk to you or pm you soon.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom