Utah Pine Valley Antelope Archery Tag

grizzlyhunter

Utah Pine Valley Antelope Archery Tag

I was lucky enough to draw a Utah Pine Valley Buck Antelope archery tag. I am looking for a DIY hunt or a trespass fee hunt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Utah Pine Valley Antelope Archery Tag

I had the rifle tag last year, and I lived on the unit for 10 years. Its not a great unit, and definitely not worth paying a trespass fee. If you want any advice feel free to pm me, and I will get you my phone number.

I got an archery tag too. Should be a lot of fun! Hey Shummy are most of the water holes on private ground like I have heard?

All the water holes depend on rain, but there is water on the public land if it isn't dried up. Last year wasn't a good year at all for the unit, I killed a decent buck, and I don't know of any bigger ones that were killed. I wouldn't have put in for it, but I wanted to burn my resident points, before I lost my residency.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-15 AT 03:21PM (MST)[p]size of buck doesn't matter to me at all. I was needing to burn my antelope points so I can start putting in for elk again next year. I am heading out in a couple weeks to start poking around and looking a few places over.

By the way lets see your buck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom